The Superior Labor - Leather Roll Pen Case
The pen roll has 4 pockets, 3 narrow ones which are ideal for pens of various sizes and accessories, one larger to fit a smartphone or Traveler's Notebook Passport Size refill. It can be rolled or folded into half and is secured with a leather strap and brass buckle to ensure whatever is inside is safe and secure.
The pen roll is made of high quality Japanese oil leather, which will become more lustrous with use and change its shape to suit your usage.
Dimension: L26.5cm × H19.8cm
- The leather used is natural leather. We do not use leather that has scratches that can lead to tears or rips. We use scratches and wrinkles on the leather that do not cause such problems as a characteristic of the material in our products.
- The leather TSL items are made from is vegetable-tanned. Because this is a natural tanning method, each batch looks slightly different and the natural aspects of the leather (the hide itself) are more visible. Every leather item is unique. The pictures shown on this page are for illustration purposes only, the actual aspect of the leather item is made from may vary.
- If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact TSL. In addition, there are individual differences in the color, thickness, and texture of the same leather.
- TSL products are made of solid brass. The characteristic of brass material is that it has areas of dull color. With use, it will become even duller. Please enjoy it as a taste of aging. If you want to make it shiny and bright, polish it with a silver cloth. Please try it on an inconspicuous spot.
- Please be careful of stains and color transfer when wet.
- The color of the actual product may differ from the color on the display depending on the device you are using
Made in Japan
The Superior Labor flagship brand has its roots in Okayama Japan. Husband and wife team Makoto and Yoshimi guide a team of artisans and designers in ethical production of beautiful utilitarian lifestyle products that are carefully stitched by hand. They are a brand dedicated to absolute craftsmanship and tactility. Their workshop called ‘Nap Village’ consists of the owners home, an old school house where their factory is located, and a lovely restaurant. Each product is designed to promote and enhance the characteristics of the raw materials – primarily fine leather and canvas.