Tachikawa T-36W Pen Holder
It will hold the following broad edge nibs: Mitchell, Speedball, Tape, Tachikawa. It will not hold Brause nibs; they are too loose.
Total length is 5.75 inches, width is about 1/2 inch thick.Made in Japan
Tachikawa is a famous pen company in Japan. Professional manga artists use Tachikawa pens for drawing.
Tachikawa Pens are availible in five types:
* Tachikawa 600 Chrome Pen: Large pen nib, capable of varying line thicknesses
* Tachikawa G-Pen: Used for drawing main lines and flash lines. Direct, hard touch
* Tachikawa School Pen: Similar to the G-Pen, with somewhat softer nib point.Makes slightly bolder lines
* Tachikawa Nihon-Moji Pen: Used for writing characters or lettering
* Tachikawa Maru Pen: Small nib for detailing and thin lines
Tachikawa Pen holders are used to hold the pen nibs.
Availible in two types:
* Tachikawa Pen Holder T-25: For wider nibs
* Tachikawa Maru Pen Holder: Small and thin; for holding Maru nibs
We Also Recommend
Finetec M600 Pearl Colors Gold & Silver