Sakura Quickie Glue
Regular price 7.40
- Sakura Quickie pinpoint roller ball glue pen for accurate, pin-point application. Ideal for cardmaking, scrapbooking and other craft projects.
- To make a permanent bond, stick while glue is still wet and coloured blue. To make a temporary bond (or to use with rub on foils), stick after glue has dried and become transparent. Ensure surfaces are clean and dry for best results.
- Line width: 0.6mm. To vary the line width, write slowly for a wider line, write faster for a narrower line. Also suitable for gluing extra small, fiddly objects. Great for use with glitter, rub on foils, sand etc.
Easy use, no need for pushing or pumping, just glue. Drying time approximately 90 seconds (depending on conditions).
What you can do with Quickie Glue -
- Make straight, curvy or dotted lines
- Draw flower, paisley or scallop patterns
- Draw polka-dots, hearts, and zigzags
- Sign your name or write a message
Then you can sprinkle with glitter, confetti or apply gold, silver or copper foils!