Sakura Pigma Pen 10
Pigma ink, invented by Sakura over 30 years ago, continues to be the most reliable permanent ink on the market today. Having such a long history with this specialized ink, Sakura has been able to produce the smoothest flow, stable pigments, and practical writing instruments. The unique formulation is based on more complex pigments rather than unstable dyes, making Pigma ink the standard for what is defined as reliable, permanent, archival quality ink. The properties of Pigma ink create magic on paper for millions of users.
Pigma has become the standard for what is defined as permanent ink, relied upon by those whose jobs depend on records that stand the test of time. Enjoy high quality Pigma inks in a more economical barrel and sturdy nylon and fiber nibs. The Pigma pen is ideal for those who need high quality, archival ink paired with sturdy nibs. Budding comic/manga artists will appreciate the more durable nibs while learning to master ideal pen pressure.
Available in 2 sizes: 05 - sturdy nylon fine point nib, 10 - fiber bold point nib. Black ink only.
Pigma® Pens feature:
- Archival quality ink for use in acid-free environments
- Chemically stable, waterproof, and fade resistant
- No smears, feathers, or bleed-through on most papers
- Daily use
- School and work
- Graphic art
- Archival recording
- Pen and ink illustrations
- Freehand art
- Patterning and Zentangle artwork
- Archival quality Pigma® ink
- Will not smear or feather when dry
- Waterproof and chemical proof
- Fade resistant
- Does not bleed through most papers
- Meets ASTM and ACMI non-toxicity standard