Sakura Pigma Brush // Blue
Swirls, doodles, fine lines, and broad brush strokes are possible with this flexible brush-tipped pen. Pigma Brush is comfortable to hold and responds to instant changes in pressure or direction.
Vivid, fresh color enhances hand made compositions and conveys personality, style or emotion. Illustrators, manga artists, cartoonists and hobbyists can put pen to paper and leave a mark that will last a lifetime.
Sakura Color Products invented and patented PIGMA ink in 1982. This special formulation of pigment based ink is more complex and stable than dye based inks. Pigma ink has become the standard for what is defined as reliable, permanent, archival quality ink.
- Awards and certificates
- Graphic art and illustrations
- Rubber stamps and decorative fabric projects
- Archival quality Pigma® ink
- Chemically stable, waterproof, and fade resistant
- Will not smear, feather, or bleed through most papers
- Thorough ink delivery to the sides and tip of the flexible brush
- Meets ACMI non-toxicity standard
- Not recommended for use on fabrics intended to be washed
- Not evaluated for cosmetic use on skin