Sakura Pen-Touch Marker (Fine) / Red
Leave an impact on art projects, everyday applications and crafts; apply a festive touch to holiday ornaments, cards and invitations; and record a personal note or day of remembrance on a bottle of wine. Write on a wide variety of surfaces including cardstock, plastic, wood, glass, porcelain, paper and metal in opaque, bold color.*
Paint flows from the chamber directly to the tip of the marker. Shake with the cap on before writing to get the paint flowing and mix the color. Pentouch paint markers are available in red, yellow, green, blue, purple, white, black, gold, silver, and copper.
- Writes on glass, wood, porcelain, plastic, paper, and metal
- Shows best on non-absorbent surfaces like coated paper
- Invitations and greeting cards
- Scrapbooks & journals
- Not recommended for use on fabrics intended to be washed
- Rich opaque results
- Archival quality paint in a valve type paint marker - chemically stable, waterproof, and fade resistant
- Permanent adherence to most surfaces (not permanent on glass or ceramics)*
- Low-odor and xylene free
- Three point sizes: 0.7mm, 1.0mm, 2.0mm
- Not evaluated for cosmetic use on skin
- Meets ASTM and ACMI non-toxicity standards
* Markers write on many surfaces, but whether the mark is permanent or not depends on the surface & conditions (washing, scrubbing, chemicals, heat, cold, etc.), applied to the mark after the fact. We suggest that you test first to make sure that the marker will work for your specific use and conditions.