In the 1980s, Sakura surprised the pen industry with its invention of the first gel-based ink. Since then the creamy, colorful Gelly Roll® has remained a favorite of people of all ages, occupations, and interests for its bright color selection and the unique properties of the gel ink.
The ink in Gelly Roll® Classic Medium and Fine Point pens is archival, waterproof, fade resistant, and chemical proof, making it ideal for legal documents, scrapbooks, and any written document where permanence is important. Black, blue, royal blue, purple, and burgundy Gelly Roll® colors are particularly excellent for writing checks because the pigmented gel ink is resistant to fraudulent washings.
The Gelly Roll Fine and Medium Point gel ink pens feature:
- Fine is 0.3 mm line / 0.6mm ball, Medium is 0.4mm line / 0.8 mm ball
- Ice Cream Smooth™ in a roller ball
- Archival quality ink – chemically stable, waterproof, and fade resistant
- No smears, feathers, or bleed-through on most papers
- Black, blue, royal blue, purple, and burgundy ink colors are excellent for writing checks due to the gel ink’s resistance to fraudulent washings
For more Sakura Gelly Roll pens: https://www.stickerrificstore.com/gellyroll