Noodler's Fountain Pen Ink // Rome Burning (Partially Bulletproof) (5ml Sample)
Rome Burning is a bronze / olive gold colour that looks as though it has shading qualities when you apply it but dries a solid uniform colour. Dried ink turns purple when submerged in water. The ink dries exceptionally fast despite the ink flow being on the wet side.
Reference image from; nickstewart
Noodler's ink is a Fountain Pen ink developed by a devoted pen collector. Noodler's ink is well known for their large range of colours and specialties and good performance on more absorbent papers that are not normally fountain pen friendly. To keep prices as low as possible, Noodler's uses simple bottles and packaging, with boxes made of recycled paper. All Noodler's inks are 100% made in the USA.
- Partially Bulletproof: Some of the color of this ink may run or fade if exposed to water, solvents, or UV light, but a Bulletproof core color will remain unaffected and perfectly legible.
- Forgery Resistant: This ink is resistant to lasers, alcohols, and solvents used by forgers and check-washers.
- This is not an iron gall ink - It is pH neutral and totally safe to use in fountain pens.
- Ink bottles are filled to the brim with ink, be careful when opening it to avoid spilling.
- Noodler's inks are hand made in small batches, the colors can vary slightly from one bottle to another.