Noodler's Fountain Pen Ink // General of the Armies
Noodler's ink is a Fountain Pen ink developed by a devoted pen collector. Noodler's ink is well known for their large range of colours and specialties and good performance on more absorbent papers that are not normally fountain pen friendly. To keep prices as low as possible, Noodler's uses simple bottles and packaging, with boxes made of recycled paper. All Noodler's inks are 100% made in the USA.
This unique ink starts green, then changes to a deep steel blue over time. It is named for General Philip Sheridan, Supreme Commander of the Union's western armies during the Civil War, who approved a uniform color change from green to blue.
- Bulletproof: This ink is water resistant on cellulose-based papers and resists all known tools of forgers, including UV light, bleach, alcohol, and other solvents. This ink may still be vulnerable to smearing when exposed to water.
- Eternal: Made to resist the effects of time, this ink is archival, fade resistant, and unaffected by humid or acidic conditions.
- Partially Fluorescent: This ink glows under some wavelengths of UV light.
- This is not an iron gall ink - It is pH neutral and totally safe to use in fountain pens.
- Ink bottles are filled to the brim with ink, be careful when opening it to avoid spilling.
- Noodler's inks are hand made in small batches, the colors can vary slightly from one bottle to another.