India ink Pitt Artist Pen Brush studio box / 24
Regular price MYR 330.20
Faber-Castell is the world's oldest pencil manufacturer. Select from the best quality graphite pencils, colored pencils, watercolor pencils and mechanical pencils. Draw, sketch, write or doodle.
Ink drawings have a very long artistic tradition. This has always been an interesting medium for artists and graphic artists, it lends drawings expression and durability and can also be combined with many other drawing techniques. Faber-Castell has combined all the advantages of artist's inks with the benefits of a modern, easy-to-use disposable pen - the Pitt Artist Pen. The pigmented and very lightfast drawing ink is ideal for sketches, drawings, layouts, fashion design and illustration.
- Pigmented drawing ink
- High light resistance
- Water-resistant, permanent
- Odor-free, acid-free, pH neutral
- 24 ink brush pens in studio box
- Tip: B = brush tip
- Ideal for designing cards and envelopes
- ivory (103), light yellow glaze (104), cadmium yellow (107), phtalo blue (110), leaf green (112), orange glaze (113), pale geranium lake (121), middle purple pink (125), pink carmine (127), light flesh (132), magenta (133), purple violet (136), sky blue (146), light cobalt turquoise (154), cobalt green (156), dark indigo (157), light phtalo green (162), caput mortuum (169), raw umber (180), black (199) cold grey III (232), dark phtalo green (264), warm grey III (272)