HORADAM® Aquarell metal set with 12 half pans
This set from Schmincke contains 12 professional quality Hordam Aquarell half pan watercolours, beautifully presented in a metal box of the highest finish.
- These watercolours are a highly impressive range which don’t compromise on quality.
- The colours are produced from one pigment only, producing the very cleanest of mixes, colour clarity and brilliance.
- The colours feature a Kodorfan Gum Arabic binder from the Southern Sahara and is unique to this range from Schmincke.
- The Horadam Aquarell Watercolours are tested to comply with the highest quality standards when it comes to stability, fineness, re-solublility, permanence and lightfastness, everything you’d expect from one of the worlds leading brands in colour making.
This would make a truly remarkable gift for a watercolourist with the highest quality standard expectations.
Well constructed from a decent lightweight metal with a matte black enamel external finish. There is a thumb ring at the bottom so you can hold the palette single handed and a closing mechanism that is reliable but not frustrating.
The tin opens to provide lots of mixing surface - 3 wells inside the lid and another 6 spaces on the mixing plate that folds out. Internal finish is white enamel which is ideal for mixing and cleans up well.
Metal set with 12 x ½ pans and space for 12 x additonal ½ pans
This set comes with:
- 215 - yellow lemon
- 224 - cadmium yellow light
- 349 - cadmium red light
- 353 - permanent carmine
- 494 - ultramarine finest
- 492 - Prussian blue
- 519 - phthalo green
- 534 - permanent green olive
- 655 - yellow ochre
- 649 - English Venetian red
- 663 - sepia brown
- 780 - ivory black
We Also Recommend
AKADEMIE® Aquarell Compact metal box with 12 half pans
HORADAM® Aquarell metal set with 12 half pans + brush
AKADEMIE® Aquarell metal box with 24 half pans