Holbein Artists Color Pencils // 12 Colors (Design Tone)
Bring your artwork to to life with this classic set of design toned coloured pencils from Holbein. Rich and creamy these coloured pencils are not only a dream to look at but also to draw with!
Holbein color pencils are lead kneaded with pigment, wax, fats and oils, etc. is dried and put in the thin central canal of an axial pencil frame of wood. Holbein's Artists' Colored Pencil made from carefully selected fine pigments is a soft oil colored pencil; therefore, it is adjusted to meet artists' high demands. As color material, it enables you to paint rapidly necessary colors one after another without soiling the hand.
- Color spreads well, for the lead is soft.
- It can be used for daubing the whole surface of paper uniformly with a thick lead and also for drawing fine lines smoothly with a tapering lead.
- Excellent light resistance
- High-grade pigment is selected carefully, and it exhibits little fading or discoloration by light.
- It can be used together with watercolor or acrylic color, for it fixes well to any kind of paper.
This set contains:
OP 043 Signal Red
OP 140 Tangerine
OP 145 Dandelion
OP 149 Lemon
OP 243 Fresh Green
OP 247 Viridian
OP 343 Turquoise Blue
OP 348 Royal Blue
OP 443 Iris
OP 449 Magenta