The water-soluble pencil GRAPHITE AQUARELLE is ideal for preliminary sketches for watercolour drawings and for complete watercolour techniques in graphite. It features an extra break-resistant 3.3 mm lead and is available in the five hardness grades HB, 2B, 4B, 6B and 8B.
- Best artist quality pencil, pigments dissolve completely when brushed with water
- Environmentally safe water-based coating
- Extra break-resistant due to SV bonding
- Available in 5 lead grades: HB, 2B, 4B, 6B, 8B
- Ideal for classic watercolour painting, Draft sketches for works in acrylic and oil or mixed media
For more Faber-Castell items; https://www.stickerrificstore.com/collections/faber-castell