MIDORI P-51 Cat Clips
Use these paper clips for your documents, books, or crafts. Use them to accent papers, hang photos, or even as bookmarks! You can also decorate gifts by attaching them to gift cards or gift wrap. The clips are called P-51 because they're made of a material called MAPKA, which is approximately 51% paper. The remaining 49% is polypropylene plastic, and its manufacturing process has low carbon dioxide emission. What's more, if these clips are incinerated as trash, they don't emit harmful substances, making them extremely eco-friendly.
To use, simply slide the clip on the sheets. Clips should not be pried open using hands. Each clip can hold up to 7 sheets. There are 18 clips in 6 colors (3 clips of each color).
Size: 2.1 x 2 cm