2022 Kokuyo Jibun Techo Diary (A5 Slim)
Not just a planner, the Jibun Techo is a customizable 3-in-1 system for chronicling your life from year to year. The name Jibun Techo comes from the Japanese words for "self" and "planner." It's meant to be a place for you to record the story of your daily life and—perhaps—discover things about yourself.
The Jibun Techo system consists of three separate booklets: an annual "Diary" booklet for planning out schedules and to-do lists, a "Life" booklet for recording more permanent information, and an "Idea" booklet for jotting down anything else that comes to mind. You can choose to use one, two, or all three booklets.
This listing is for the standard Diary booklet which includes:
- Lightweight yet durable 52 gsm Kokuyo THIN PAPER, which is remarkably resistant to bleedthrough.
- A 2-page spread for each week of the year. Each day has a vertical layout with hours marked from 0 to 24. Additional spaces let you record to-do lists, the weather, what you ate, and how you felt that day.
- Monthly calendars for November 2020 through March 2022.
- Additional sections, including a world time zone map, Japanese transit maps, yearly schedules, project management charts, and checklists for books, movies, promises, and recommendations.
- Lay-flat binding.
- Two ribbon bookmarks.
- Vertical weekly schedule (24-hour timeline/Saturday and Sunday get the same size slot/to-dos/weather/moon phase/sunrise and sunset/meals eaten/how you felt about the day)
- Monthly calendar block (including rokuyo [lucky and unlucky days] and the 24 sekki [divisions of the solar year])
- Monthly project (2-month spread)
- 3-year calendar
- Age chart
- Yearly schedule
- My dream 2022
- Money plan
- Weekly plan
- Favorite phrases
- Recommendation list
- Book list
- Movie list
- Gifts given/received
- Promise list
- Free list
- 100 wishes list
- Railway maps (Tokyo/Osaka/Kyoto/Nagoya/Sapporo/Sendai/Yokohama/Kobe/Fukuoka)
- Japan map
- World time differences
- Looking back on 2022
- Personal data
The Diary comes in a soft cover packed with slots for storing cards, tickets, and other small papers. It also includes a pen loop. The cover is clear and lined with a sheet of colored paper.
Life and Idea booklets are not included with this Diary.