2022 Kokuyo Jibun Techo Biz Diary (A5 Slim)
Not just a planner, the Jibun Techo is a customizable 3-in-1 system for chronicling your life from year to year. The name Jibun Techo comes from the Japanese words for "self" and "planner." It's meant to be a place for you to record the story of your daily life and—perhaps—discover things about yourself.
The Jibun Techo system consists of three separate booklets: an annual "Diary" booklet for planning out schedules and to-do lists, a "Life" booklet for recording more permanent information, and an "Idea" booklet for jotting down anything else that comes to mind. You can choose to use one, two, or all three booklets.
The Jibun Techo Biz is similar to Jibun Techo DIARY, but with a more calm color scheme that match business settings. The various contents are useful for both business and personal planning.
This listing is for the Biz Diary refill booklet which includes:
- Kokuyo's premium MIO paper, which is fast drying, super smooth, pH neutral, archival quality, and a joy to use with fountain, gel, and ballpoint pens.
- A 2-page spread for each week of the year, starting on the first week of December 2021 and ending on the first week of January 2023. Each day has a vertical layout with hours marked from 0 to 24. Additional spaces let you record to-do lists, the weather, what you ate, and how you felt that day.
- Monthly calendars for December 2021 through March 2023.
- Additional sections, including a world time zone map, Japanese transit maps, yearly schedules, project management charts, and checklists for books, movies, promises, and recommendations.
- Subdued, professional styling.
- Lay-flat binding.
- Two ribbon bookmarks.