Not just a planner, the Jibun Techo is a customizable 3-in-1 system for chronicling your life from year to year. The name Jibun Techo comes from the Japanese words for "self" and "planner." It's meant to be a place for you to record the story of your daily life and—perhaps—discover things about yourself.
The Jibun Techo system consists of three separate booklets: an annual "Diary" booklet for planning out schedules and to-do lists, a "Life" booklet for recording more permanent information, and an "Idea" booklet for jotting down anything else that comes to mind. You can choose to use one, two, or all three booklets.
This Biz Diary booklet includes:
- Kokuyo's premium MIO paper, which is fast drying, super smooth, and a joy to use with fountain, gel, and ballpoint pens.
- A 2-page spread for each week of the year. Each day has a vertical layout with hours marked from 0 to 24. Additional spaces let you record to-do lists, the weather, what you ate, and how you felt that day.
- Monthly calendars for December 20120 through March 2022.
- Additional sections, including yearly schedules, project management charts, and checklists for books, movies, promises, and recommendations.
- Subdued, professional styling.
- Lay-flat binding.
- Two ribbon bookmarks.
- This Biz Diary comes in a soft cover packed with slots for storing cards, tickets, and other small papers. The cover also has a large pen loop that can hold a multi pen.
- The Jibun Techo booklets are mostly written in Japanese, but you don't need to know Japanese to use them. The section headers, months, and days of the week are all provided in English.