J.Herbin Fountain Pen Ink Cartridges (Pack of 6)
Save 0% Save %
Original price MYR 15.10 - Original price MYR 15.10
MYR 15.10 - MYR 15.10
Current price MYR 15.10
- 6 cartridges
- Packed in a cylindrical metal tin
- Perfect for fountain pens - rollerballs and glass pens
● 30 beautiful colours of natural content.
● Non-toxic and pH neutral.
● Lightfast (colours do not fade).
● Flows smoothly and fast drying.
● Integrated pen rest.
J. Herbin is the oldest name in pen inks in the world. M. Herbin created “The Jewel of Inks” in his shop on the Rue des Fosses Saint-Germain in Paris in 1700. J. Herbin uses all natural dyes in their fountain pen inks. This natural composition is reflected in the very neutral pH of the inks. Each bottle of 30 ml/1 oz ink is elegantly labeled and has a pen rest. They are known as “D bottle pen inks.” The “D” refers to the old French unit of measure “la Demi Courtine.”
Made in France.