One sealing wax stick ideal for decorating envelopes, parcels, invitations.
- Measured approx. 1.1 x 1.1 x 9cm
- With a 2.5cm round seal, each stick can make 6- 8 seals
Please note that color shown on different browsers and monitor may vary and wax color may vary from batch to batch.
- Press the wax stick into a heated spoon until it melts.
- Pour the melted wax over the area where you wish to make your seal, allow the melting wax to pull itself onto the project creating a pool large enough for the sealing coin.
- Dab your seal into our Seal Non-Stick (or Highlighting Ink for a dimensional look) to prevent the seal sticking to the sealing wax.
- Emboss with your seal and lift straight up.
- If you are not using a non-stick product and find the wax won't let go of the seal, simply let your seal rest on the wax until the wax is completely cool, then lift your seal off.
- For strong waxes, we recommend resting your seal on ice before embossing the hot wax - this will quick set the wax, and allow the seal to easily release.